UKG has launched a new Diversity Accelerator Programme, which funnels highly targeted and meaningful support and resources to the diverse-owned and diversity-focussed technology ecosystem while helping to maximise supplier diversity in the human capital management (HCM) market.
Technology partners accepted into the Diversity Accelerator Programme pay no annual fee to join the collaborative partner network focussed on the HCM industry and receive free engineering and architectural support, go-to-market strategy planning, marketing resources, and business and leadership coaching to help grow their businesses.
Partners additionally gain access to more than 70,000 UKG customers worldwide through the UKG Marketplace. This expansive hub connects customers with innovative solutions and services to create more inclusive employee experiences.
Commenting on the new programme, Brian K. Reaves, Chief Belonging, Diversity, and Equity officer at UKG, said: “Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are critical to driving innovation and growth.
“By accelerating our investment in this area to empower our ecosystem and expose partners to new opportunities that will help their solutions thrive, our customers gain expansive access to solutions and services to help kickstart or advance their DEI&B initiatives. We’re giving our customers and partners a clear runway to create a culture where every single person can thrive at work.”
The first of many companies to enter the UKG Diversity Accelerator Programme include:
- Clovers, an interview intelligence platform that analyses video interview conversations and pulls out key insights for faster hiring, team collaboration, and more data-backed hiring decisions;
- Diverst, a mobile-enabled DEI&B culture platform that helps organisations create and manage employee resource groups (ERGs), build an engaging workplace culture, and manage, grow, and track the progress of their diversity and inclusion programmes;
- Employee Cycle, an HR analytics dashboard that pulls together disconnected employee data across multiple HR systems into one real-time, centralised, and shareable view;
- Hive Learning, a programmatic peer learning platform that helps enterprise companies run digital culture change programmes at scale, embedding behaviour change by getting everyone on the same page about what good behaviour looks like and giving people the tools to hold one another accountable;
- HourWork, a recruitment and retention platform that helps match employers with hourly talent, including past applicants and former employees, and uncover what matters most to their people through automated check-ins at key milestones to build employee loyalty;
- Textmetrics, a smart writing assistant platform that helps HR managers write effective and accurate content and remove biased language from job postings, improving organisational communications overall; and
- WayUp, is a recruitment platform that empowers organisations to build a diverse talent network by sourcing qualified candidates, from underrepresented groups, for entry-level roles and internships.
All seven inaugural partners will exhibit at UKG Aspire, live in Las Vegas, November 6-9.
“We are in a unique position to help companies around the world build healthy, diverse organisations and unlock their greatest potential,” said Chris Todd, CEO at UKG.
“Today, we are accelerating this journey to help every one of our customers adopt a technology-enabled Life-Work philosophy that empowers their people to achieve a sense of belonging and sustains individual and business performance through diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives. The Diversity Accelerator Programme is uniquely positioned to lift up the diverse-owned and diversity-focussed technology ecosystem. It supports our purpose to make the working world a better place for all.”